Most Modern Training Aircraft Fleet
APFTAL has fleet of Diamond DA40 Single Engine and DA42 Multi Engine Aircraft. Diamond Aircraft are recognized as the most highly advanced Training Aircraft in the world.
- Semi-Monocoque Airframe made of advanced Composites (Carbon fiber, similar to Boeing 787 Dreamliner) Low weight, Low inertia and improved Climb rate and Cruise performance.
- Digital Glass Cockpit Garmin G1000 Avionics suite State of the Art, best in class New Generation Avionics.
- Continental (Mercedes) Powerplants Powered by ATF (Aviation Turbine Fuel) burning, highly advanced Turbodiesel engines: Smooth Takeoff & Landing, Extra Power, Reduced vibrations and wear and tear.
- FADEC (Full Authority Digital Engine Control System) Our fleet has a unique safety feature, available mostly in Modern Commercial and Private Jets. APFTAL introduced this for the first time in Training Aircraft in India.
- Our Multi engine DA42 aircraft is also equipped with Autopilot system The experience of operating such an advanced system gives the Cadet Pilot the exposure and knowledge which helps in smooth transition to similar state of the art systems on advanced Commercial & General Aviation Aircraft.