Private Pilot Licence (PPL)
APFT offers Private Pilot Training Course to candidates who want to experience the unlimited freedom of flying and pursue their flying skills as a hobby.
PPL is the type of Pilot licence that permits the holder to act as Pilot in command of an aircraft privately and not for remuneration. PPL can also be taken up for leisure or recreation.
40 - 50 Hrs
40 to 50 hours of flying on Single Engine Piston Diamond DA 40 D Aircraft.
Course duration Approx 6 Months.
PRE – REQUISITE
Private Pilot Licence (PPL) Training the applicant should be:-
- Minimum age of Sixteen (16) years.
- Passed Class Ten or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Class II Medical Pass. Class II Medical Exam Centers
- Adequate competency in the English language.
Entrance test followed by an interview.
Students are tested in the following areas
- Class II Medical Examination
- General Aptitude
- Basic knowledge of Mathematics, Physics and English
Flight training will be consisted of 40 to 50 hours of flying on Single Engine Piston Diamond DA 40 D Aircraft.
All flying checks would be done by DGCA approved Examiners of APFT.
THEORETICAL KNOWLEDGE TRAINING
Ground Lectures: APFT conducts Ground Lectures for Theoretical Knowledge Training which includes supervised learning and Computer Based Training (CBT). Theoretical knowledge training covers requirements to clearing DGCA ground examination.
The course will be conducted as per the requirement given in Civil Aviation Requirement Section 7-Flight Crew Standards Training and Licensing, Series ‘B’, Part III.
Written examinations in the following subjects will be conducted by DGCA
- PPL Composite (Air Regulations, Air Navigation and Aviation Meteorology)
- Technical General
- Technical Specific
Eligible cadets can apply now.